Dear Valued Patient,
COVID-19 Safety Message: Visit our practice with confidence – your safety is our top concern. We’ve reopened our practice in accordance with CDC, OSHA., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for dental treatment.
At Reston Town Center Dental & Reston Family Dental Center , we’re taking proactive steps so that patients, care teams and communities have a safe, clean care environment for all their dental needs. We are taking the following steps to ensure your safety:
- Daily Health Checks of Our Team : Daily health assessment and temperature check of team members at beginning of day will ensure our team is ready to provide safe dental care every day.
- HEPA filters in all HVAC units HEPA filters prove to be an exceptional means of controlling air borne infections in dental clinics, and hence, provide better indoor air quality
- Sneeze Guards at our check in station and check out station .
- New Scheduling Protocols to facilitate patient social distancing in the office, schedules are being staggered.
- Mask requirements Following the CDC’s recommendation, all patients and visitors are require to wear a mask or face covering before entering the dental clinic RTCD & RFDC will not supply patients/visitors with masks or face coverings. Even our friendly administrative team will be wearing masks
- Limitation on companions : Only those scheduled for care should be in the office. Family and friends of the patients are asked to wait outside the office unless the patient requires personal assistance.
- Pre-Screening of every patient we are screening all patients before starting care to assess their COVID-19 risk, including No-Touch temperature checks and symptom screening.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) All of our team members are equipped with protective gear such as mask, face shield, glove and gowns .
- Anti- Microbial Rinse Pre-rinse with hydrogen peroxide prior to dental procedures.
- Routine cleaning and disinfection As a healthcare provider, we already maintain extremely strict protocols for the cleaning and disinfection of all operatory rooms and public spaces with Cavicide spray a tenacious disinfectant used by hospitals and dental offices to decontaminate any surface. In addition, we have increased the frequency of disinfection-measures.